Murphy Air Conditioner Repair
Texas is known for its extreme summer heat and Murphy is not exempt. Summer is brutal, especially on air conditioners. The increased stress increases the chances of problems occurring. Regular inspections and maintenance are more effective than wishful thinking. Fortunately,you’re in good hands with Efficient Home Solutions. Efficient Home Solutions is not only dedicated to excellent air-conditioning repair but striving to maintain our reputation as the best and most respected air conditioning company in Murphy. Efficient Home Solutions offers air conditioner repair, maintenance, and installation to Murphy homeowners. We certainly don’t want you and your family stuck in an uncomfortable home throughout the hottest days of summer. Call now if you’re having air conditioner problems. (972)235-2600
Air Conditioner Repair Murphy
The time of day is not important, we are available 24/7/365. Our technicians will have you relaxed in the cool air of your home quickly. Efficient Home Solutions repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners than any other HVAC company across North Texas. Murphy homeowners, and your neighbors, trust us with their home comfort, so you can be certain your home will be back to being cool and comfortable quickly.
How to Know When You Need Murphy Air Conditioner Repair
With the summer heat right around the corner, you’ll want to make sure your air conditioner is prepared to keep you cool. How do you know if it needs a little love and care? If you see any of the following warning signs, you likely need an air conditioner repair:
- Warm Air – If after checking your thermostat and confirming its set-in cool mode, you find your air conditioner is still blowing hot air there is a problem.
- Insufficient Air Flow – Poor airflow is a common sign that your air conditioner isn’t working efficiently or that a blockage is preventing air from moving through your home’s ductwork.
- Frequent Cycling – More than normal cycling (on-off) is common during the summer, but excessive cycling is something to be addressed.
- High Humidity – An air conditioner should moderate moisture levels within a comfortable range and if it cannot do that there is a problem.
- Water Leaks – Pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner is an important sign of a problem and your cooling system isn’t running properly.
- Bad Odor – If you smell unpleasant odors and suspect that they’re coming from your air conditioner, the problem needs to be addressed quickly before it becomes worse.
- Unusual Noises – loud, sudden or unusual noises can signal big problems with your cooling system.
Whether you’re in need of air conditioner repair or searching for a new heating and air conditioning system, you can count on Efficient Home Solutions. We are the experts in air conditioner repair and delivering exceptional AC service is what we do best. Call Efficient Home Solutions 24/7/365 at (972)235-2600 or request an appointment via our easy online form, and don’t forget to visit our coupons page for savings on your Murphy air conditioner repair.