Air Conditioner Repair Plano | Plano Air Conditioner Repair
Plano Air Conditioner Repair
Summer is relentless, specifically on Plano homes, which consequently is harder on air conditioning systems. An air conditioner repair is the last thing you wanted to hear. While a lot of people are aware of the consequences of AC problems through the summer, the summer comes with its own number of unique problems. Simply hoping it won’t happen is just wishful thinking. If its man-made, it will fail.Fortuitously, Efficient Home Solutions is dedicated to quality air-conditioning repair and strives to be best, highest integrity, and most respected air conditioning company in Plano. Efficient Home Solutions provides air conditioner repair, maintenance, and installation across Plano. We adamantly don’t want you and your family dealing with an uncomfortable home during the hottest days of summer. Call now if you’re having air conditioner problems. (972)235-2600
Air Conditioner Repair Plano
Efficient Home Solutions is available 24/7/365. Our technicians, once they arrive, will have you relaxing in the cool air of your home in no time. Efficient Home Solutions repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners than any other HVAC company across Plano. Plano homeowners, and your neighbors, know they can trust us with their home comfort, so you can believe your home will be back to being cool and comfortable in no time.
How to Know When You Need Plano Air Conditioner Repair
With the dog days of summer right around the corner, you’ll want to make sure your air conditioner is ready to keep you cool. How do you know if it needs a maintenance? Look for the following warning signs of impending air conditioner repair:
- Warm Air – If after checking your thermostat and confirming it is set to cool mode, you find your air conditioner is still blowing hot air there is a problem.
- Insufficient Air Flow – Poor airflow is a common sign that your air conditioner isn’t working efficiently or that a blockage is preventing air from moving through your home’s ductwork.
- Frequent Cycling – More than normal cycling (on-off) is common during the summer, but excessive cycling is something to be addressed.
- High Humidity – An air conditioner should moderate moisture levels within a comfortable range and if it cannot do that there is a problem.
- Water Leaks – Pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner is an important sign of a problem and your cooling system isn’t running properly.
- Bad Odor – If you smell unpleasant odors and suspect that they’re coming from your air conditioner, the problem needs to be addressed quickly before it becomes worse.
- Unusual Noises – loud, sudden or unusual noises can signal big problems with your cooling system.
Whether you’re in need of air conditioner repair or searching for a new heating and air conditioning system, you can count on Efficient Home Solutions. We are the experts in air conditioner repair and delivering exceptional AC service is what we do best. Call Efficient Home Solutions 24/7/365 at (972)235-2600 or request an appointment via our easy online form, and don’t forget to visit our coupons page for savings on your Plano air conditioner repair.