Energy Audit Lucas | Energy Audit Lucas TX
Occasionally, Lucas home owners observe a rise in home energy costs. Change is normal, to a point, especially during the summer and winter months, when stress is increased on the home cooling and heating system. The one specific thing to be conscious of is a very clear rise above and beyond what is deemed the norm or a rise over time. This may be a sign of a challenge. However, Lucas homeowners may curious and would like to see if there are areas that can be tackled that will effectively increase the overall efficiency of their Lucas home and reduce their energy expenses consequently.
Efficient Home Solution’s Lucas Energy Auditors have been trained, tested, and certified in BPI’s (Building Performance Institute) nationally-recognized standards. Our auditors use the building/house-as-a-system method to improve the performance of existing buildings/homes — an approach proven to reduce occupants’/owners’ annual utility bills by as much as 20% to 50%! Henceforth, BPI standards or equivalent standards are cited by the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program from the Department of Energy (DOE) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as the Weatherization Assistance Programs of many states.
Through the Standards Technical Committee, its focus groups, and dozens of committed industry participants, the BPI Standards program upholds a matchless reputation as a credible and flexible standards-making body, and is accredited by the American National Standards Institute as an approved developer of American National Standards. Join Efficient Home Solutions in BPI’s efforts to tackle the critical trends of building performance technology innovation, industry best practices and regulatory by having your building’s/home’s energy efficiency performance evaluated today by one of our Certified Lucas Energy Auditors.
Energy challenges are sometimes evident, for instance you are fully aware if your furnace does not work or your attic does not have insulation. However, addressing a challenging challenge where one room does not cool down or how to reduce rising heating bills. For these classes of challenges, an energy audit, of your Lucas home, might be the best solution. Without the extensive energy profile that an energy audit offers, it will be difficult to see the upgrades that are most vital and in what order they should be commenced. For example, an energy audit may propose instead of replacing your furnace to lower heating costs, you can realize increased savings with minor improvements such as sealing ductwork and upgrading attic insulation. Efficient Home Solutions can assist in the identification of proper solutions for your Lucas home to guarantee a more comfortable, efficient home.
Benefits of an Lucas Home Energy Audit
As an Lucas homeowner, your deciding whether conducting an energy audit is makes sense or will make a noticeable change in the efficiency of your home. The answer is a confident yes! Among the many benefits of home energy audits are locating challenges within the home:
- Opposite temperature discrepancies during extreme seasons. I.e. too hot in summer and too cold in winter.
- Your home has moisture challenges or air leakage.
- The cost to keep your home at a comfortable temperature is too pricey.
Going beyond the simple location of the reasons your home is not energy efficient, there are numerous key benefits to undertaking a wide-ranging examination.
- Home comfort: Dealing with rooms with temperature extremes is difficult and confounding. A home energy audit can segregate the solution.
- Energy savings: Due to the uneven nature of fuel prices, it’s important for your Lucas home to run efficiently. Our home energy audits can locate the best opportunities cost savings.
- Improved resale value: Increasing your home’s energy performance will have a big impact when the time arrives to sell your Lucas home. Many home buyers and real estate professionals place high priority on energy efficient upgrades and modern systems.
- Green living: The reduction of environmental impacts is a priority for many homeowners. Efficient Home Solutions can help you locate the best adjustments to reduce your energy use with our extensive home energy audit.
If you’re ready to do make a concentrated effort to do something about the uncomfortable rooms and high heating and cooling costs in your home, Efficient Home Solutions is here to assist you! Our extensive home energy audit will identify the areas of your home causing discomfort and energy loss, allowing us to recommend ideal solutions.
Contact our Lucas team of energy professionals today to get a wide-ranging home energy audit for your Lucas home. Our experienced professionals know what it takes to give you a more comfortable, efficient home!
The link below will provide a sample audit form and give you an understanding of the specific areas the auditor will evaluate during the audit:
For more information please call 972-235-2600 today!