Furnace Repair Southlake | Heating Repair Southlake, TX
Efficient Home Solutions is Southlake’s Go-To Company for Furnace Repair and Heating Repair!
24/7 Emergency Service Available – Free 2nd Opinions!
We repair, maintain, safety inspect and install every brand and variety of heating and furnace system in Southlake, TX. Having a properly functioning heater or furnace is important for your home or business. If your Furnace is not heating your Southlake home or office properly and you need an expert to help make your living or working environment comfortable then please look no further.
Keep your Southlake Home or Office Warm & Comfortable this Winter
We cannot stress the importance of having the furnace and heating system, in your Southlake home or office, serviced every year. If you want to maintain warm and comfortable, then we would argue that there is nothing more important. Call today if you need heating and furnace repair. (972)235-2600
Actually, a well-tuned and fully operational furnace is a safe furnace. Annual maintenance is the way to extend the lifespan of heating system equipment, enhance performance, and keep your energy costs low.
Southlake Residential Furnace and Heating Safety
Even though we use our air conditioners more in North Texas, the furnace is typically “out-of-sight and out-of-mind.” It is extremely important to remember you have a fuel-burning appliance in your home, if it is a gas heating system. At Efficient Home Solutions, we take safety seriously and it’s one of the reasons our customers rely on us year after year. We want to make sure that our clients do not have concerns regarding their heating system whether electric or gas, including electricity, fire, and flue by-products. For your safety and peace of mind, we send highly trained service professionals to examine the whole heating system including the furnace piece by piece and make certain that everything is operating safely.
Troubleshooting List for Southlake Homeowners – 4 Items Promptly Check When Your Furnace is Malfunctioning
- Thermostat Setting – Ensure the thermostat is set to “heat.”
- Furnace Filter – Check the air filter. A dirty filter can result in furnace overheating and eventual stoppage as a safety precaution.
- Circuit Breaker – Check the circuit breaker for possible tripping by locating it on your home’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker is in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace Switch – The furnace has a switch on or near it that resembles a regular light switch. It should be in the “up” or “on” position. If it was turned off, give your furnace a few minutes to begin running.
Our professionals have successfully completed the comprehensive testing to earn the HVAC industry’s gold standard, NATE certification. Efficient Home Solutions has the unparalleled experience to repair the furnace, in your Southlake home, right every time. Communication is key and we are happy to answer any questions and share our expertise whenever needed.
We all want to keep energy bills low each month. To do this, it’s important the furnace is working efficiently. Regular maintenance, by our Southlake expert team, will keep it tuned up and running properly. Should the furnace malfunction, especially in the winter months, you will want to have it repaired immediately. We will arrive in a timely manner and complete all heating repairs. Should a problem requiring emergency repair occur outside of our regular business hours, we offer an emergency service as well. (972)235-2600
Contact the Efficient Home Solutions Southlake team at (972)235-2600. Remember, returning to the warmth and comfort your missing on a cold winter day is only a phone call away to Efficient Home Solutions and our Southlake team.
We are Southlake’s Trusted Care for Your Heat & Air!
- Free Estimates and Second opinions on New Equipment Installs in Southlake, TX
- Free Service Call with any major heating or furnace repair, service or purchase in Southlake, TX
- The most competitive HVAC financing in Southlake, TX
- Internet/Smart Phone Controlled Furnaces via Thermostat in Southlake, TX
- 12 months promotional financing in Southlake, TX
- Special financing options available with approved credit in Southlake, TX – call to talk to a represenative for details
- Annual Energy Savings Maintenance Agreements in Southlake, TX
- Southlake Furnace & Heating system tune-ups (preventative maintenance)
- Heat pumps Southlake, TX
- Gas Furnace Systems and Floor Units Southlake, TX
- Electric units and wall furnaces Southlake, TX
- Southlake, TX installation of high efficiency furnaces and heating systems
- Smart Phone/Internet Access controlled Thermostats Southlake, TX
- Air duct design and evaluation Southlake, TX
- Air balancing air duct system replacement and renovation Southlake, TX
- Air Duct repair and sealing indoor air quality testing and installation Southlake, TX
- Electronic air filtration system installation Southlake, TX
- Installation of ultraviolet light air purification systems Southlake, TX
- Custom air purification systems Southlake, TX
- Humidity control air conditioner systems Southlake, TX
- Carbon monoxide testing | Programmable thermostat installation Southlake, TX
- We design air duct systems and Energy Star air conditioner replacements for Southlake, TX homes and businesses
- 10 year parts and labor warranties Southlake, TX
- Limited lifetime warranty on qualifying Amana Furnaces and AC equipment Southlake, TX
- We can repair motors, compressors, and any type of coil Southlake, TX
- Indoor Air Quality Southlake, TX
- Energy-Savings Maintenance Agreement, Southlake, TX
- Service Contracts Southlake, TX
Browse our website for more information ehshvac.com