Goodman HVAC Systems
Refreshingly Affordable Home Comfort
The Goodman brand has a central air conditioning system that is perfect for your home — at a refreshingly affordable price. Even on the hottest days of the year, you can keep your home cool and comfortable while enjoying low energy costs with a high-efficiency Goodman brand air conditioner. Don’t choose between affordability, durability, and optimum cooling comfort. Install a Goodman brand air conditioner and get all three — and what we believe to be the best warranty protection in the heating and cooling industry. As you review the various Goodman brand air conditioners, remember that higher SEER numbers reflect the most energy-efficient systems.
All Goodman brand air conditioners come with outstanding warranty coverage. Visit each air conditioner product page to learn about the warranties that apply to each specific product, or get a copy of the applicable warranty from any dealer.
GMVM96 Gas Furnace
Up to 96% AFUE Performance Multi-Position, Modulating Variable-Speed
- Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Up to 96% AFUE
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed
circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Humidification output terminals
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Meets EnergyStar version 4.0 requirements
Installing the correct indoor or evaporator coil is essential for getting the highest performance and comfort from your central air conditioning or heat pump system. As indoor air passes through the indoor or evaporator coil, humidity is removed which creates ‘cooler’ indoor air. For best performance it is recommended that you install a Goodman brand coil with a Goodman brand air conditioner or heat pump system. And as always, the Goodman brand offers some of the best warranty protection coverage in the heating and cooling industry.
DMH900 Whole-House HEPA Air Cleaner
The DMH900 Whole-House Air Cleaner uses HEPA, UVC germicidal lights (non-ozone producing) and CinQuartz® Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) to filter and sterilize the air. This unit removes and destroys allergens and atmospheric dust, as well as biological and chemical contaminants and odors. The DMH900 can be mounted in a variety of positions: duct-mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing.
- Exclusive US market distributor
- Up to 99.97% efficient at removing particles down to 0.3 micron
- Carbon Pre-filter protects the HEPA filter while removing odors, lint, hair and larger particles
- Up to 99.97% HEPA Media Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger
- Two UVC Germicidal Lights enclosed in an anodized UV reflector to intensify UV rays
- The UVC light and CinQuartz® Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) filter decompose organic materials
- Carbon/Potassium Permanganate Final Filter for removal of organic compounds and light gases
- Motor delivers 250 CFM of air, without adding static pressure to the HVAC system
- One-piece steel cabinet wrap
- Powder-coat paint finish
- Versatile installation — duct-mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing
- Pre-punched openings and mounting template for easier installation; no external ducting require
The complete line of Goodman® brand products are built on the principles of founder Harold Goodman, a former air conditioning contractor.
Harold’s goal was to manufacture air conditioning and heating equipment that:
- Provides industry leading product warranties
- Offers greater reliability and longer-lasting performance than competing products
- Is designed for quick, trouble-free installations
- Makes reliable cooling and heating as affordable as possible.
Remember, there’s absolutely no pressure to buy from us! Make your decision when you’re ready – financing is available if you need it.
For more information please call 972-235-2600 today!