Save Money NOW with Radiant Barrier in Allen, TX
To make your home more energy efficient, comfortable, and to save money on your energy bills, call our Allen team today about Radiant Barrier. Stop overpaying your electric provider.
RADIANT BARRIER LETS YOUR ALLEN HVAC RUN MORE EFFICIENTLY
Radiant Barrier is a highly reflective material applied to the underside of your roof, designed to reduce the radiant heat that enters your attic through your roof, that is then transferred into your home. Radiant barrier helps keep ductwork cooler. When your ductwork becomes hot, your system works harder to deliver cool air.
- Radiant Barrier reflects 82% to 97% of the heat, so it never makes it into your attic.
- Radiant Barrier and attic ventilation reduces your attic temperatures by as much as 20º-30º
Radiant Barrier and reflective insulation products have proven the ability to earn the ENERGY STAR label (as insulation). What is Radiant Barrier? Radiant Barrier is a metallic foil material (usually a sheet of foil alone or attached to something such as plywood or rigid foam) designed to block radiant heat transfer across open spaces. The material typically contains reflective aluminum. Special care should be taken when installing Radiant Barrier. For maximum benefit, one side of the Radiant Barrier should be clean and dust free and must face an open-air space. Radiant Barrier is most effective at reducing cooling bills in hot, sunny climates. However, in some special cases the product can help reduce heating bills as well. A radiant barrier is specifically designed to reflect radiant heat energy versus absorbing it. Additionally, convection heat transfer is reduced by its ability to block convective air flow.
There are several benefits of installing radiant barrier in your Allen home.
- Heat transfer reduction from attic to living spaces
- Air conditioning unit life extension
- Increased comfort level of your Allen home or building
- Reduction of monthly cooling bills
Our attic audit will help you determine the return on investment, so you can decide if a Radiant Barrier is right for your Allen home.
Radiant Barrier Existing Home
Radiant Barrier New Construction
An Attic Tent is the ultimate attic access cover. It insulates and seals! No home or attic should be without one.
Attic tents create an air-tight barrier, fit standard folding attic stair sizes. Zippers allow safe and easy access. Keeps out insulation and dust particles which improves indoor air quality as well.
Whatever your needs, we can make your home more energy efficient.
Call Today 972-235-2600
Our Energy Efficiency HVAC and Home Auditors are highly trained and certified building analysts as well as building envelope professionals and are State Certified to diagnose critical performance factors in a home that impact comfort, health, safety, durability and energy efficiency.
Our Management and Staff carry the following credentials:
- State of Texas Licensed HVAC Contractors Lic.#TACLB37763E
- State of Texas Certified HVAC technicians #31158
- Certified EPA Technicians (Universal Type) #2295384
- BPI (Building Performance Institute) Certified Professionals.
- We are a Family of Screened and Background Tested Professionals
- Bonded and Insured
- MSDS Sheets on products, parts and supplies used during service