Save Money NOW with Radiant Barrier in Lucas, TX
To increase your homes energy efficiency, comfortability, and to reduce money spent on your energy bills, call our Lucas today about Radiant Barrier. Stop overpaying your electric provider.
RADIANT BARRIER LETS YOUR LUCAS AC AND HEATING RUN MORE EFFICIENTLY
Radiant Barrier is a highly reflective material applied to the underside of your roof, designed to reduce the radiant heat that enters your attic through your roof, that is then transferred into your home. Radiant barrier helps keep ductwork cooler. When your ductwork becomes hot, your system works harder to deliver cool air.
- Radiant Barrier reflects 82% to 97% of the heat, so it never makes it into your attic.
- Radiant Barrier and attic ventilation reduces your attic temperatures by as much as 20º-30º
Reflective insulation and radiant barrier products have the amazing ability to earn the ENERGY STAR label as insulation. What is Radiant Barrier, a common question? Radiant barrier is a material made of metallic foil, which is typically a sheet of foil alone or attached to something such as plywood or rigid foam, and designed to block the radiant heat transfer across open spaces. The metallic foil material is comprised of reflective aluminum. Upon installation, special care should be taken to ensure maximum benefit. One side of the Radiant Barrier should be clean, dust free and must face an open-air space. Radiant barrier is at its best when its job involves reducing cooling bills in hot, sunny climates. It has been found to help reduce heating bills in special cases. Specifically designed, a radiant barrier reflects radiant heat energy instead of absorbing it. Additionally, convective air flow is blocked reducing convection heat transfer.
There are several benefits of installing radiant barrier in your Lucas home.
- Life extension of your air conditioner
- Heat transfer reduction from attic to living spaces
- Reduction of monthly cooling bills
- Increased comfort level of your Lucas home or building
Making the right decision. Our attic audit will help you determine the return on investment and whether radiant barrier is right for your Lucas home.
Radiant Barrier Existing Home
Radiant Barrier New Construction
An Attic Tent is the ultimate attic access cover. It insulates and seals! No home or attic should be without one.
Attic tents create an air-tight barrier, fit standard folding attic stair sizes. Zippers allow safe and easy access. Keeps out insulation and dust particles which improves indoor air quality as well.
Whatever your needs, we can make your home more energy efficient.
Call Today 972-235-2600
Our Energy Efficiency HVAC and Home Auditors are highly trained and certified building analysts as well as building envelope professionals and are State Certified to diagnose critical performance factors in a home that impact comfort, health, safety, durability and energy efficiency.
Our Management and Staff carry the following credentials:
- State of Texas Licensed HVAC Contractors Lic.#TACLB37763E
- State of Texas Certified HVAC technicians #31158
- Certified EPA Technicians (Universal Type) #2295384
- BPI (Building Performance Institute) Certified Professionals.
- We are a Family of Screened and Background Tested Professionals
- Bonded and Insured
- MSDS Sheets on products, parts and supplies used during service