Save Money NOW with Radiant Barrier in Murphy, TX
Stop overpaying your electric provider, today! Installing radiant barrier, in your Murphy home, will increase your homes energy efficiency, comfort level, and reduce the money spent on your energy bills. Call our Murphy team today concerning radiant barrier.
RADIANT BARRIER LETS YOUR MURPHY AC AND HEATING OPERATE AT A MORE EFFICIENT LEVEL
Radiant Barrier is a highly reflective material applied to the underside of your roof, designed to reduce the radiant heat that enters your attic through your roof, that is then transferred into your home. Radiant barrier helps keep ductwork cooler. When your ductwork becomes hot, your system works harder to deliver cool air.
- Radiant Barrier reflects 82% to 97% of the heat, so it never makes it into your attic.
- Radiant Barrier and attic ventilation reduces your attic temperatures by as much as 20º-30º
Earning the ENERGY STAR label as insulation is an amazing feat by reflective insulation and radiant barrier products. What is Radiant Barrier, a commonly asked question? Radiant barrier is a material formed of metallic foil, which is usually a sheet of foil by itself or attached to other material such as plywood or rigid foam, and designed to block radiant heat transmission across open spaces. The metallic foil material is also comprised of reflective aluminum. When installing, the recommendation is to take special care to ensure maximum benefit. One side of the Radiant Barrier requires it to be clean, dust free and facing an open-air space. Radiant barrier does its best when its job involves reducing cooling bills in hot, sunny climates. The reduction of heating bills in special cases has been a pleasant benefit. Specifically designed, a radiant barrier reflects radiant heat energy instead of absorbing it. Additionally, convective air flow is blocked reducing convection heat transfer.
There are several benefits of installing radiant barrier in your Murphy home.
- Reduction of monthly cooling bills
- Life extension of your air conditioner
- Heat transfer reduction from attic to living spaces
- Increased comfort level of your Murphy home or building
Making the right decision. Our attic audit will help you determine the return on investment and whether radiant barrier is right for your Murphy home.
Radiant Barrier Existing Home
Radiant Barrier New Construction
An Attic Tent is the ultimate attic access cover. It insulates and seals! No home or attic should be without one.
Attic tents create an air-tight barrier, fit standard folding attic stair sizes. Zippers allow safe and easy access. Keeps out insulation and dust particles which improves indoor air quality as well.
Whatever your needs, we can make your home more energy efficient.
Call Today 972-235-2600
Our Energy Efficiency HVAC and Home Auditors are highly trained and certified building analysts as well as building envelope professionals and are State Certified to diagnose critical performance factors in a home that impact comfort, health, safety, durability and energy efficiency.
Our Management and Staff carry the following credentials:
- State of Texas Licensed HVAC Contractors Lic.#TACLB37763E
- State of Texas Certified HVAC technicians #31158
- Certified EPA Technicians (Universal Type) #2295384
- BPI (Building Performance Institute) Certified Professionals.
- We are a Family of Screened and Background Tested Professionals
- Bonded and Insured
- MSDS Sheets on products, parts and supplies used during service