Frisco Air Conditioner Repair
Is your Frisco home ready for the heat Texas summers bring? It is brutal on-air conditioners and makes them work extremely hard. This is the time your air conditioner will most likely fail and that is something hard to think about. Just the thought of being uncomfortably hot in your own home is frightful.Simply wishing and hoping will not stop the inevitable. Efficient Home Solutions is dedicated to first-rate air-conditioning repair and maintain our reputation as the best and most respected air conditioning company in Frisco. Efficient Home Solutions presents air conditioner repair, maintenance, and installation throughout Frisco. We do not want you and your family stuck in an uncomfortable home throughout the hottest days of summer. Call now if you’re having air conditioner problems. (972)235-2600
Air Conditioner Repair Frisco
No matter the time, we are available 24/7/365. Our technicians will be over quickly and have your home back to a comfortable temperature. Efficient Home Solutions repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners than any other HVAC company in Frisco. Frisco homeowners, and your neighbors, trust us with their home comfort, so you can too. You can be certain your home will be back to being cool and comfortable quickly.
How to Know When You Need Frisco Air Conditioner Repair
With the summer heat right around the corner, you’ll want to make sure your air conditioner is prepared to keep you cool. How do you know if it needs a little love and care? If you see any of the following warning signs, you likely need an air conditioner repair:
- Warm Air – If after checking your thermostat and confirming its set in cool mode, you find your air conditioner is still blowing hot air there is a problem.
- Insufficient Air Flow – Poor airflow is a common sign that your air conditioner isn’t working efficiently or that a blockage is preventing air from moving through your home’s ductwork.
- Frequent Cycling – More than normal cycling (on-off) is common during the summer, but excessive cycling is something to be addressed.
- High Humidity – An air conditioner should moderate moisture levels within a comfortable range and if it cannot do that there is a problem.
- Water Leaks – Pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner is an important sign of a problem and your cooling system isn’t running properly.
- Bad Odor – If you smell unpleasant odors and suspect that they’re coming from your air conditioner, the problem needs to be addressed quickly before it becomes worse.
- Unusual Noises – loud, sudden or unusual noises can signal big problems with your cooling system.
Whether you’re in need of air conditioner repair or searching for a new heating and air conditioning system, you can count on Efficient Home Solutions. We are the experts in air conditioner repair and delivering exceptional AC service is what we do best. Call Efficient Home Solutions 24/7/365 at (972)235-2600 or request an appointment via our easy online form, and don’t forget to visit our coupons page for savings on your Frisco air conditioner repair.