We Service All makes and Models!
How to find a reliable heating and furnace repair contractor in Dallas, TX!
During the winter, the heating system is the most important, which is exactly opposite during the summer where the AC takes center stage. When the heating system, in your Dallas home or office, requires repair, including the furnace, don’t trust it to just any heating and furnace repair contractor. Look for a contractor that meets and exceeds industry standards and rises above simple customer service standards.
There are a number of things you to specifically do, when looking for a trustworthy contractor for heating and furnace repair. First, research and learn about their reputation from as many 3rd party resources as possible.
With Efficient Home Solutions, we have an “A” rating with the BBB. Reviewers at Customer Lobby gave us a perfect 5-star rating – and that’s after 115 reviews (and counting). Finally, Google “EHS HVAC Dallas” and read the glowing reviews there or simply Click Here.
Second, look for a contractor that has a no-pressure, customer-first service process. Finding this type of service with any contractor is rare.
At Efficient Home Solution (EHS), we never pressure you to make a decision. You will receive all the information necessary to make the best decision for your goals and budget. We believe knowledge is vital to good customer service. The heater repair, for your Dallas home or office, may require a simple furnace repair, or it may make sense for to install a new furnace. Also, our owner is hands on and loves to be involved in as many customer interactions as possible. When EHS installs a new furnace, you will receive follow-up calls, training (if needed), and a quality control check to make sure everything was installed to properly to achieve efficient and reliable performance.
Finally, as important as reputation and service is, ultimately the heating and furnace repair contractor needs to really understand the problem. For example, say you notice your home isn’t as warm as it should be. Insufficient warming may indicate a problem with your furnace requiring repair (you might call this a “heater repair” or “heat pump repair” in your own words). However, it could also mean you don’t have sufficient insulation in your attic. Or you might have the wrong size of furnace heating your home.
Many contractors don’t take problems like these into consideration, which guarantees the continuation of furnace problems. Efficient Home Solutions does take these things seriously – and you get a list of options to help you decide which fix is right for you.
Efficient Home Solutions Waives The Diagnostic Fee If You Let Us Do Your Repair!
Brr! Its cold and do you really want your home to be chilly and uncomfortable? Do you want to sit under piles of blankets, afraid to climb face the cold air in your home?
Efficient Home Solutions finds the right heating repair for you the first time so you don’t have to worry about more future repairs. You get same-day, 24/7 service so you’re not stuck waiting any longer than necessary. Each technician has a minimum of 5 years of experience, so you know you get a good (and accurate) furnace repair every time.
To return to that warm and comfortable feeling again today, contact Efficient Home Solutions online, call (214) 612-7493, or schedule your service using the form to the right.
Remember, diagnostic fee for all repairs is required – unless you hire us to do the work. It’s our special gift just for you!
And make sure and visit our special offers page to stay abreast of all the latest deals.
Also see Efficient Home Solutions’ Energy-Savings Maintenance Agreement.
Dallas, TX Furnace, Heater, & Heat Pump Repair Frequently Asked Questions – Smart Answers to Tough Questions
Should I repair or replace?
- A very tough question! Definitely replace your furnace if it’s 15 years old or older. Typically, if you calculate replacement costs and discover your repairs will cost more than 1/3 of replacement, then replacement is the best option. If the problem is an immediate safety hazard, such as a cracked heat exchanger, which could leak poisonous carbon monoxide, replacing it is obvious.
- Remember, with EHS, there is absolutely no pressure to buy from us! Make your decision when you’re ready – financing is available if you need it.
Is my furnace, in Dallas, under warranty?
- Look for the label, typically on the outside of your furnace, and retrieve the manufacture date. Typically, if equipment is less than 5 years old, it’s under warranty; however, that’s not a guarantee! Hopefully, you saved all the information you received from the original installation contractor. Call your manufacturer to make sure your furnace is under warranty.
I hear popping sounds coming from my ductwork when the furnace starts and stops – what causes that?
- Noisy ductwork means more air is flowing through the ductwork than it’s designed to handle. If this is the case, then you can get plenty of loud and obnoxious noise, as well as ventilation and air quality problems. It’s definitely a situation that requires investigation and repair.
What maintenance can I do on my furnace?
- Small things, things that will help you save some repair costs over the life of your furnace. First, turn off your furnace. Second, remove the access door to the inside of the unit. Third, remove the burner cover (if there is one). Finally, turn the power switch on and observe the flames. They should be even in size and blue. If they’re yellow, that means you have dirty burners (don’t clean them yourself!).
- Change the air filter regularly, about every 1-3 months. Review your owner’s manual for specific recommendations. Buying an expensive, high-efficiency filter may actually restrict more airflow, which puts additional strain on the blower motor and reduces furnace efficiency!
- Schedule regular heating system check-ups!
Which is more efficient, for my Dallas home, gas or electric?
- Electric furnaces are reasonably efficient, yet, typically, gas furnaces are even more efficient. Electric heaters cost about 1/3 – 1/2 cheaper than their gas counterparts, but energy usage is higher over the long run. You may consider exploring a heat pump option if gas is unavailable in your home.
Does gas or electric harm the environment? If so, which does more harm?
- If this is a concern, consider installing gas. Much of our electric energy is produced by highly inefficient coal power plants, which have an efficiency of about 30% (according to the EPA). However, producing natural gas releases greenhouse gases and other pollutants into our atmosphere. Natural gas burns much cleaner than coal resulting in less overall damage to the environment.
Need a Furnace or Heating Repair? Dallas, TX Homeowners Prefer Efficient Home Solutions!
To get your home warm and comfortable again with absolutely zero hassle, contact Efficient Home Solutions online, call us at (214) 612-7493, or schedule your service today using the form to the right!
You do pay a diagnostic fee to identify the problem, but we waive that fee with a coupon if you hire us to do the work.
Same-day and 24/7 service is available so you can get warm and comfortable now!