Does your Rheem system need repair or maintenance?
Look no further, we are here to help!
RARL – JEC Series
Rheem Prestige Series 16 SEER Two-Stage Premium Condensing Unit equipped with the Comfort Control System featuring R-410A Refrigerant
The Rheem Prestige Series High Efficiency Two-Stage RARLJEC Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Prestige Series Two-Stage RARL- JEC Condensing Units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system SEER’s as high as 17 SEER/13 EER, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency The Comfort Control2 System provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics – The Rheem exclusive dual 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money
- Fault Recall – Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system’s “operation history” and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls
- Active Protection – The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected
- Increased Dependability – The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed
Heart & Scroll
The heart of your condensing unit is the compressor. That’s why this Rheem unit features a Two-Stage Scroll Compressor -widely recognized as the industry leader for performance and durability. Two-Stage compressor operation delivers the precise amount of coolness required, providing more even temperature and greater comfort throughout your home.
When matched with a Rheem furnace or air handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
Low Corrosion and Sound
A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels are also a result.
Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor, extending its service life. For quiet operation and improved efficiency.
Prestige Series: Up to 96% AFUE 2-Stage Modulating ECM Motor
The Rheem RGGE, RGFG, and RGJF Prestige Series™ 90 Plus Communicating Modulating gas furnaces equipped with the Comfort Control2 System & Contour Comfort Control line of Upflow/Horizontal, & Dedicated Downflow, are designed for installation in closets, alcoves, utility rooms, or attics. The design is certified by CSA International.
- The Comfort Control2 System™ Provides advanced service-ability with over 28 on-board diagnostics & fault history codes by detecting system & electrical problems. “Call for Service” alert notification is sent to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service. This includes dual seven segments LED & diagnostic history for easier system diagnostics & troubleshooting.
- When installed with a Serial Communicating Condensing Unit & user interface control RHCTST550CMMS)500 Series thermostat this unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, & diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability.
- Energy efficient & quiet ECM 3.0 communicating motor. An insulated blower compartment, a slow-open gas valve, specially designed 2-speed induced draft motor & blower motor make it one of the most reliable & quietest furnaces on the market today.
- When used with a modulating thermostat, modulation rate between 40% and 100% of total capacity.
- When used with a two-stage thermostat, furnace operates at 40% on first stage, & stages up to 65%, then 100% for second stage.
- When used with a single-stage thermostat, furnace functions as a three stage furnace operating at 40%, 65% & 100% of total capacity.
- The “34 inch” [864mm] design is lighter & easier to handle, making is easily installed & leaves room for optional equipment & optimal access for maintenance.
- The units are constructed with Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinets for added reliability & durability. Solid doors & easy door removal & replacement makes for an easier time with service-ability. Also, all models are equipped with a molded permanent filter & right, left, or top side gas & electric inlet connections.
- Extremely compact the heat exchanger provides a faster, more efficient transfer of heat. It is constructed of all stainless steel for the maximum in corrosion resistance & thermal fatigue reliability. The construction is so reliable it’s backed with a conditional limited lifetime warranty.
- The direct spark ignition with reduced firing rates is an efficient method of gas ignition while the remote flame sensor monitors the flame. For added safety & personal peace of mind the direct spark ignition with remote sensor will lock out system after trial for ignition if main burner fails to ignite.
- Furnace Control For added customer assurance, all models feature an integrated board & are equipped with humidifier & electronic air cleaner hookups for added heating capacity & efficiency.
- Thermostat is compatible with single or two-stage thermostats. (For optimal performance, two-stage thermostats are recommended.) A variety of cooling coils & plenums designed to use with (Rheem Prestige Series™ & Super Quiet 80™), two stage gas furnaces are available as optional accessories.
- Air Quality & Control Units are equipped with a low speed constant fan & constant temperature rise for superior comfort. Along with constant CFM & Dip switch settings for sale
Rheem Prestige Series®Indoor Coils
are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow, horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a capacity range from 24,000 BTU/HR [7.04 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.6 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to intergrooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refriger- ant leak check for improved quality control. ICoils have sweat fitting refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Condensate drain connections are 3/4″ [19.1 mm] N.P.T. for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with vari-ety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-setting material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System
Media Air Cleaners (RXGF and RXHF) Series
Improving the air in your home is easy with the Rheem Whole-House Media Air Cleaner. Designed to fit any Rheem central heating system, the 4″ deep-pleat, exact-fit filter maximizes filtration and reduces replacement changes. Available in two efficiencies, the Rheem Whole-House Media Air Cleaner can make the air in your home cleaner and more comfortable.
- Traps and Filters – Reduces major pollutants, such as dust and pollen, from the air passing through your heating and cooling systems.
- 4” Deep-Pleat Filters – With filters that perfectly fit the media cabinet, surface area is maximized allowing filters to last up to one year reducing replacement changes.
- Exact Fit System – Cabinets are an exact-fit system solution for your Rheem heating equipment providing quick installation by your HVAC professional.