Energy Audit Dallas | Energy Audit Dallas TX
From time to time, Dallas home owners observe a spike in their home energy costs. This is a norm, to a point, particularly during the summer and winter months, when stress is increased on the home cooling and heating system. The one thing to watch for is a very clear spike above and beyond the norm or a steady rise over time. This may be a sure sign of a problem. However, Dallas homeowners may want to see if there are areas that can be addressed that will increase the overall efficiency of their Dallas home and subsequently reduce their energy expenses. An Energy Audit Dallas from Efficient Home Solutions will help.
Efficient Home Solution’s Dallas Energy Auditors have been trained, tested, and certified to BPI’s (Building Performance Institute) nationally-recognized standards. Our auditors use the building/house-as-a-system approach to improve the performance of existing buildings/homes — an approach proven to reduce occupants’/owners’ annual utility bills by as much as 20% to 50%! Hence, BPI standards or equivalent standards are cited by the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program from the Department of Energy (DOE) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as the Weatherization Assistance Programs of several states.
Through the Standards Technical Committee, its working groups, and dozens of committed industry participants, the BPI Standards program upholds an unmatched reputation as a credible and flexible standards-making body, and is accredited by the American National Standards Institute as an approved developer of American National Standards. Join us in BPI’s efforts to address the critical trends of building performance technology innovation, industry best practices and regulatory by having your building’s/home’s energy efficiency performance evaluated today by one of our Certified Dallas Energy Auditors.
Energy problems are sometimes obvious, for instance you are aware if your furnace doesn’t work or your attic doesn’t have any insulation. However, addressing a challenging problem in which one room will not cool down or how to reduce rising heating bills. For these kinds of problems, an energy audit, of your Dallas home, could be the best solution. Without the comprehensive energy profile that an energy audit offers, it will be difficult to know the upgrades that are most important and in what order they should be undertaken. For example, an energy audit may tell propose instead of replacing your furnace to lower heating costs, you can realize more savings with less-costly improvements such as sealing ductwork and upgrading attic insulation. Efficient Home Solutions can assist in the identification of the appropriate solutions for your Dallas home to guarantee you get a more comfortable, efficient home.
Benefits of an Dallas Home Energy Audit
As an Dallas homeowner, your considering whether conducting an energy audit is cost effective or will make a difference in the efficiency of your home. The answer is a certain yes! Among the many benefits of home energy audits are uncovering problems within the home:
- Opposite temperature fluctuations during extreme seasons. I.e. too hot in summer and too cold in winter.
- Your home has moisture problems or air leakage.
- The cost to keep your home at a comfortable temperature is too costly.
Going beyond simply uncovering the reasons why your home is not energy efficient, there are several key benefits to undertaking a comprehensive examination.
- Home comfort: Dealing with rooms with temperature extremes is painful and perplexing. A home energy audit can segregate the solution.
- Energy savings: Due to the unstable nature of fuel prices, it’s important for your Dallas home to run efficiently. Our home energy audits can locate the best opportunities cost savings.
- Improved resale value: Increasing your home’s energy performance will have a big impact when the time arrives to sell your Dallas home. Many home buyers and real estate professionals place high priority on energy efficient upgrades and modern systems.
- Green living: The reduction of environmental impacts is a priority for many homeowners. Efficient Home Solutions can help you uncover the best adjustments to reduce your energy use with our comprehensive home energy audit.
If you’re ready to do make a concentrated effort to do something about the uncomfortable rooms and high heating and cooling costs in your home, Efficient Home Solutions is here to assist you! Our comprehensive home energy audit will identify the areas of your home causing discomfort and energy loss, allowing us to recommend ideal solutions.
Contact our Dallas team of energy technicians today to get a comprehensive home energy audit for your Dallas home. Our experienced technicians know what it takes to give you a more comfortable, efficient home!
The link below will provide a sample audit form and give you an understanding of the specific areas the auditor will evaluate during the audit:
For more information please call 972-235-2600 today!
Browse our website for more information ehshvac.com