Dallas Air Conditioner Repair
Summer is brutal, especially on Dallas homes, which results in harder working air conditioning system. An air conditioner repair is most likely the last thing you want to have to think about. While a lot of people are aware of the consequences of AC problems through the summer, the summer comes with its own number of unique problems. Wishing and hoping will not stop the inevitable. Fortunately, Efficient Home Solutions is not only dedicated to high-quality air-conditioning repair but striving to be best and most respected air conditioning company in Dallas. Efficient Home Solutions offers air conditioner repair, maintenance, and installation across Dallas. We definitely don’t want you and your family stuck in an uncomfortable home throughout the hottest days of summer. Call now if your having air conditioner problems. (214)612-7493
Air Conditioner Repair Dallas
The time of day is of no concern, we are available 24/7/365. Our technicians will have you relaxed in the cool air of your home quickly. Efficient Home Solutions repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners than any other HVAC company across North Texas. Dallas homeowners, and your neighbors, trust us with their home comfort, so you can be certain your home will be back to being cool and comfortable quickly.
How to Know When You Need Dallas Air Conditioner Repair
With the summer heat right around the corner, you’ll want to make sure your air conditioner is prepared to keep you cool. How do you know if it needs a little love and care? If you see any of the following warning signs, you likely need an air conditioner repair:
- Warm Air – If after checking your thermostat and confirming its set-in cool mode, you find your air conditioner is still blowing hot air there is a problem.
- Insufficient Air Flow – Poor airflow is a common sign that your air conditioner isn’t working efficiently or that a blockage is preventing air from moving through your home’s ductwork.
- Frequent Cycling – More than normal cycling (on-off) is common during the summer, but excessive cycling is something to be addressed.
- High Humidity – An air conditioner should moderate moisture levels within a comfortable range and if it cannot do that there is a problem.
- Water Leaks – Pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner is an important sign of a problem and your cooling system isn’t running properly.
- Bad Odor – If you smell unpleasant odors and suspect that they’re coming from your air conditioner, the problem needs to be addressed quickly before it becomes worse.
- Unusual Noises – loud, sudden or unusual noises can signal big problems with your cooling system.
Whether you’re in need of air conditioner repair or searching for a new heating and air conditioning system, you can count on Efficient Home Solutions. We are the experts in air conditionerrepair and delivering exceptional AC service is what we do best. Call Efficient Home Solutions 24/7/365 at (214)612-7493 or request an appointment via our easy online form, and don’t forget to visit our coupons page for savings on your Dallas air conditioner repair.