Garland Air Conditioner Repair
Have you experienced a Garland Summer? If so, you know it is brutal, especially on Garland homes, resulting in air conditioners working overtime. Frightful is the thought of no air conditioning during the hottest part of the year. Wishing and hoping will not stop the unavoidable. Providentially, Efficient Home Solutions is not only dedicated to excellent air-conditioning repair but continues to strive to maintain its ranking as the best and most respected air conditioning company in Garland. Efficient Home Solutions offers air conditioner repair, maintenance, and installation for Garland Homes. Call now if you’re having air conditioner problems. (972)235-2600
Air Conditioner Repair Garland
Do not fret, the time of day is of no concern, we are available 24/7/365. Our technicians are on call and will have you relaxed in the cool air of your home quickly. Efficient Home Solutions repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners than any other HVAC company across North Texas and Garland. Garland homeowners trust us with their home comfort, so you can be certain your home will be back to being cool and comfortable quickly.
How to Know When You Need Garland Air Conditioner Repair
With the summer heat right around the corner, you’ll want to make sure your air conditioner is prepared to keep you cool. How do you know if it needs a little love and care? If you see any of the following warning signs, you likely need an air conditioner repair:
- Warm Air – If after checking your thermostat and confirming its set in cool mode, you find your air conditioner is still blowing hot air there is a problem.
- Insufficient Air Flow – Poor airflow is a common sign that your air conditioner isn’t working efficiently or that a blockage is preventing air from moving through your home’s ductwork.
- Frequent Cycling – More than normal cycling (on-off) is common during the summer, but excessive cycling is something to be addressed.
- High Humidity – An air conditioner should moderate moisture levels within a comfortable range and if it cannot do that there is a problem.
- Water Leaks – Pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner is an important sign of a problem and your cooling system isn’t running properly.
- Bad Odor – If you smell unpleasant odors and suspect that they’re coming from your air conditioner, the problem needs to be addressed quickly before it becomes worse.
- Unusual Noises – loud, sudden or unusual noises can signal big problems with your cooling system.
Whether you’re in need of air conditioner repair or searching for a new heating and air conditioning system, you can count on Efficient Home Solutions. We are the experts in air conditioner repair and delivering exceptional AC service is what we do best. Call Efficient Home Solutions 24/7/365 at (972)235-2600 or request an appointment via our easy online form, and don’t forget to visit our coupons page for savings on your Garland air conditioner repair.