Benefits of Solar Screens
Give your home or business a great look while saving money and lowering your energy bill. Studies have shown exterior solar screen shading as a cost-effective and efficient way of controlling heat and glare entering any window. An exterior application of solar screens are proven to be far superior in enhancing window performance, and controlling the sun’s damaging UV rays that enter your home. Solar screens can also reduce the overall “load” of an air conditioning system up to 60%…lowering interior temperatures 10 to 15 degrees, and SAVING YOU MONEY on utility bills immediately! Added savings are realized in longer lasting equipment, requiring less maintenance due to the decreased work load on equipment, reduction of sun bleaching on Hardwood Floors, Curtains, Tapestries, Paintings and Furniture.
- Conserve energy and save up to 20% on utility bills during cooling months
- Can reduce household temperatures by 10 to 15 degrees
- Extremely tough and long-lasting outdoor fabric
- Flame resistant and fade resistant
- Improves visibility and reduces the glare through windows and doors
- Provides window protection and outside privacy
- Protects against fading of furniture, draperies, rugs, and carpets
- Keeps pests and insects out while allowing a pleasant breeze
- Custom built to fit almost any size and shape windows including arches
- Adds enhanced value and improves appearance of home
- Solar screens can be easily removed for occasional cleaning
- Typically pays for itself after the first cooling season
Only the finest and longest lasting materials are used in the construction of our custom Solar Screens and come with a limited lifetime warranty. Start conserving energy and saving money today!
Call now for your free estimate (972) 523-8657