Save Money NOW in Heath with ventilation
To make your home more energy efficient, comfortable and save money on your energy bills, call us today about attic ventilation.
ATTIC VENTILATION KEEPS YOUR HOME MORE COMFORTABLE
Attic ventilation helps keep your home cool and dry. It removes moisture from your attic which may lead to mold and mildew. Attic ventilation lets your attic breathe.
Why do I need fresh air in my attic or crawl space?
- To remove moisture or humidity from your Attic or Crawl Space, all year round.
- To remove heat and to cool the attic
- To vent out Carbon Monoxide, allergies and other pollutants
- To prevent mold growth
Wind Turbine Heath
Solar Attic Fan Heath
Electric Fan Heath
Crawl Space Fan Heath
Which type of ventilation is best for my home?
Since each house and attic are designed differently, faces a different direction, and has different qualities than any other house, there is no way to tell without actually seeing the house. Our energy experts are highly trained in all of our products and will be able to make the best recommendations for your home after a quick inspection of your home inside and out as well as the attic.
- For best results in your Heath Attic Ventilation should have a minimum of 1 large Soffit Vent per 100 square feet of home is recommended.
For more information, call 972-235-2600 or see our Web site http://ehshvac.com/services/attic-ventilation.html
- Turbines or “whirlybirds” are a great way to economically increase the airflow through the attic
- Soffit Ventilation Heath
- Gable Ventilation Heath
- Roof Ventilation Heath
- Ridge Vents Heath
- Electric Powered Fans Heath
- Solar Powered Attic Fans Heath
- Crawl Space Ventilation Fans Heath
Vents along the eaves and rooftop of your home creates a continuous flow of cool dry air to protect your home. Intake vents or soffit vents are installed along the eaves of the house to allow cool, dry air to enter the attic at the lowest point, which is pulled out at the highest point of the roof with exhaust vents.
Wind turbines use the natural force of the slightest wind and/or air pressure from inside the attic to spin the air turbine and create a chimney effect venting out the stale, hot, humid air. Turbine vents are low-cost, and are highly effective at removing heat from an attic. Solar fans and electric fans are very effective as well.
Whatever your needs, we can make your home more energy efficient. Financing is available if you need it.
Call Today 972-235-2600
Our Energy Efficiency HVAC and Home Auditors are highly trained and certified building analysts as well as building envelope professionals and are State Certified to diagnose critical performance factors in a home that impact comfort, health, safety, durability and energy efficiency.
Our Management and Staff carry the following credentials:
- State of Texas Licensed HVAC Contractors Lic.#TACLB37763E
- State of Texas Certified HVAC technicians #31158
- Certified EPA Technicians (Universal Type) #2295384
- BPI (Building Performance Institute) Certified Professionals.
- We are a Family of Screened and Background Tested Professionals
- Bonded and Insured
- MSDS Sheets on products, parts and supplies used during service